- Each author is allotted a board that suits A0 size posters (84.1 x 118.4cm, 33.11 x 46.61 inches). You can use either one A0, two A2 or four A1 to cover this size.
- Posters should be presented in PORTRAIT/VERTICAL format.
- You can pin your posters to the board containing your paper number, right after the opening ceremony, on October 22nd, between 10.15 and 11.15 hours.
- Posters will be displayed throughout the duration of the conference, until the closing ceremony. However, if you leave before that and need to take your poster with you, you´re free to do that. Otherwise, please ask one of the student volunteers to take it down for you.
- All posters must be removed from the boards by 17:00 PM, Friday, October 23rd.
Each poster session participant will have the chance to have a one minute presentation at the end of the opening ceremony to announce/recommend your paper. This is NOT mandatory.
To take part in this, send a one slide PowerPoint, containing at least the title of your paper and whatever else you want to use to get the attention of the audience, to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 20, 12.00 CET.